Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Header, menu, left sidebar options

Header, menu, left sidebar options

Hi! I just created my new site. There are a few things that I can't get to work:
    1. On my old site you can see a kind of subtitle which I entered in the tagline in "general settings" in dashboard. I did the same on my new site, but as you can see: no subtitle!
    2. The menu on the new site doesn't work. If I mouseover, nothing happens...
    3. In the left sidebar, the old site displays the number of comments/"leave a comment" and an edit button (for admin), also NO "read more" button on the bottom of every post (I have set the "reading settings" to "show full text"). All these things are different on the new site. How do I change them to the "old" version???

There are other threads about these questions, but no answers. Thought I try again!
    I would be very grateful for any kind of assistance!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by larswas; 04-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Can anyone help, pls? The only thing I got out of registering on this forum was A LOT of spam comments!!! It would be nice to see some actual results too...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by larswas View Post
    Can anyone help, pls? The only thing I got out of registering on this forum was A LOT of spam comments!!! It would be nice to see some actual results too...
    Thanks!
    I'm not agree with you .
    Tell me did you solve your problem ?
    If no tell me and I'll help to solve it ...

My two popular WordPress plugins - WordPress Form and WordPress video plugin.
    Last edited by JoeDevise; 11-05-2012 at 08:26 AM.

re : the same problem

i have the same problem with you, who can help me? i need sold it at the moment, please help me !!

I do not understand?help me?

which you to use the software write web ?

Quote Originally Posted by larswas View Post
    Hi! I just created my new site. There are a few things that I can't get to work:
    1. On my old site you can see a kind of subtitle which I entered in the tagline in "general settings" in dashboard. I did the same on my new site, but as you can see: no subtitle!
    2. The menu on the new site doesn't work. If I mouseover, nothing happens...
    3. In the left sidebar, the old site displays the number of comments/"leave a comment" and an edit button (for admin), also NO "read more" button on the bottom of every post (I have set the "reading settings" to "show full text"). All these things are different on the new site. How do I change them to the "old" version???

There are other threads about these questions, but no answers. Thought I try again!
    I would be very grateful for any kind of assistance!
    Thanks!
    I also have a problem like you. help me

You should install the upgrade package for your web version, if not open source, you should carefully research to solve the problems, anyone help her?

If the current new theme does not support menus, you can create by hand

i dont understand ?